Yes, the entire plane is constructed of carbon fiber.One Winged Junkie wrote:For someone such as myself that is only familiar with wood and fabric, can you explain what this picture I am seeing is exactly? It this all carbon fiber?
- by Yakass55 15 Nov 2018 16:38 Paging shipchief View the latest post Replies 4 Views 352
- by One Winged Junkie 14 Nov 2018 23:00 “I’m about to die” - BE58 drops 8000 feet in ice, damaged View the latest post Replies 1 Views 33
- by Wedgero 31 Oct 2018 09:53 Laser 200 not covered by falcon insurance? View the latest post Replies 3 Views 1478
- by One Winged Junkie 28 Sep 2018 10:44 Cirrus Hand Prop Gone Wrong - Iowa - 9/18/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 452
- by Chris Thomas 28 Aug 2018 13:33 One Design View the latest post Replies 12 Views 7758
- by One Winged Junkie 11 Aug 2018 09:09 Horizon employee steals Q400 and does aerobatics View the latest post Replies 1 Views 1030
Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
Dave, I bought it back late 2009 and just got lucky finding one that was complete (all the parts) but mostly unfinished. One evening I was at a friends helping him with his Berkute project thinking "Man I would really would like a Giles" but I had searched a few years earlier with no success. That n...
Work that I have completed includes closing the second aileron and both wings (added a smoke oil tank to the right wing). The wings bushings and mounts have been installed setting the incidence and dihedral and now I am working on the fuselage. The kit was 'complete' when I bough it and, so far I ha...
There seems to be some interest in seeing my progress, or possibly watching my pain, as I slowly work on my project. I was lucky enough to find a mostly unfinished kit (the horizontal stabilizer, elevators and one aileron were closed) and the work that was done was structurally sound. Here are some ...
I don't think it is necessary for the work to be done during the build. The modification that Eric (BullyAero) has developed can be done just as well on a finished airplane. Once we see the accident report it may be that the modification is not necessary but I do know it addresses what I see as a we...
I am currently building a 202 and would be happy to post some photos of the progress if anyone would be interested. Most are pretty boring (ex. I am installing the pilot foot rests right now) but I would be happy to share if there is interest.