- by drewhbennett10 Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:17 am SR-300 - Aircraft Plans - Ray Mort - AVT Engineering View the latest post Replies 1 Views 5
- by One Winged Junkie Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:15 pm FS: LUSCOMBE 8E/F View the latest post Replies 1 Views 65
- by One Winged Junkie Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:34 pm A340 on fire - Frankfurt - 6/11/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 76
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:02 am CE: 421B - 6/5/18 - (MYER), South Eleuthera, Bahamas View the latest post Replies 1 Views 74
- by mbouwser23 Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:26 am One Design Located in NC View the latest post Replies 1 Views 87
- by Upsidedown Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:15 pm Whirlwind propeller shake View the latest post Replies 14 Views 5559
Search found 34 matches
- Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:41 am
- Forum: Traditional Engines
- Topic: excessive loss of oil during aerobatics
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4565
My experience is that flying Unlimited vs Advanced will burn more oil. There is a auxiliary case mounted oil pump that you can fit that will pump the oil back from the inverted system back into the engine instead off the breather hose. When the breather hose feeds into the 6-1 exhaust you have a su...
Slightly concerning as I've just put down a deposit on a 200AC for my Laser. What engine mounts are you guys using? Please let me know how you guys get on diagnosing these issues. Many Thanks Beside this issue, The propellers are awesome and overpass the mt or any similar propeller performances.
I'm using the aerobatic dynafocal mounts that Aircraft Spruce sells, part #08-03600. I'm suspicious of the mounts as well. I may try another set that I have just to see if it changes anything. Let us know the results, I use the same mount!!! But in Brazil is a kick in the *** to get parts so if it ...
Same thing with me in a ww200c prop, have balanced dinamicaly last week but the vibration doesn't changes, thinking about engine mounts but not sure this is the point...
- Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:56 am
- Forum: Laser
- Topic: Repairs, Upgrades and things to look for.
- Replies: 69
- Views: 20114
Hi Dave, Reading about all your mods and considering that your ailerons should weight less than mine, took my plane to the shop and weighted it again, but this time with 8 liters of oil in the crate, the weight was 202kg left wheel, 206 right and 38 at tail wheel. I searched about my ignitio and inj...