- by Yakass55 13 Oct 2018 15:23 Paging shipchief View the latest post Replies 2 Views 89
- by One Winged Junkie 28 Sep 2018 10:44 Cirrus Hand Prop Gone Wrong - Iowa - 9/18/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 220
- by Chris Thomas 28 Aug 2018 13:33 One Design View the latest post Replies 12 Views 7255
- by One Winged Junkie 11 Aug 2018 09:09 Horizon employee steals Q400 and does aerobatics View the latest post Replies 1 Views 741
- by One Winged Junkie 10 Aug 2018 13:54 Alliance Air Falcon 20 - (TX Operator) Querétaro Airport (QRO/MMQT) View the latest post Replies 1 Views 744
- by SHIPCHIEF 22 Jul 2018 18:27 M9F Magneto View the latest post Replies 5 Views 1020
Search found 34 matches
- 20 Nov 2017 09:41
- Forum: Traditional Engines
- Topic: excessive loss of oil during aerobatics
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5335
My experience is that flying Unlimited vs Advanced will burn more oil. There is a auxiliary case mounted oil pump that you can fit that will pump the oil back from the inverted system back into the engine instead off the breather hose. When the breather hose feeds into the 6-1 exhaust you have a su...
Slightly concerning as I've just put down a deposit on a 200AC for my Laser. What engine mounts are you guys using? Please let me know how you guys get on diagnosing these issues. Many Thanks Beside this issue, The propellers are awesome and overpass the mt or any similar propeller performances.
I'm using the aerobatic dynafocal mounts that Aircraft Spruce sells, part #08-03600. I'm suspicious of the mounts as well. I may try another set that I have just to see if it changes anything. Let us know the results, I use the same mount!!! But in Brazil is a kick in the *** to get parts so if it ...
Same thing with me in a ww200c prop, have balanced dinamicaly last week but the vibration doesn't changes, thinking about engine mounts but not sure this is the point...
- 13 Jun 2017 08:56
- Forum: Laser
- Topic: Repairs, Upgrades and things to look for.
- Replies: 69
- Views: 23603
Hi Dave, Reading about all your mods and considering that your ailerons should weight less than mine, took my plane to the shop and weighted it again, but this time with 8 liters of oil in the crate, the weight was 202kg left wheel, 206 right and 38 at tail wheel. I searched about my ignitio and inj...