- by Upsidedown Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:08 pm Whirlwind propeller shake View the latest post Replies 12 Views 740
- by One Winged Junkie Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:21 pm C90 crash KRFD, 4 seriously injured View the latest post Replies 1 Views 36
- by MonoPlaneForum Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:36 am FS: YAK-55 SIGHTING DEVICES View the latest post Replies 1 Views 38
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:47 am FS: BLADES FOR THE YAK View the latest post Replies 1 Views 46
- by MonoPlaneForum Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:30 pm FS: YAKOVLEV YAK 52 $8500 (Crashed) 11/27/17 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 59
- by Laser200 Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:14 pm LASER IAS View the latest post Replies 2 Views 394
Search found 34 matches
- Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:41 am
- Forum: Traditional Engines
- Topic: excessive loss of oil during aerobatics
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2130
My experience is that flying Unlimited vs Advanced will burn more oil. There is a auxiliary case mounted oil pump that you can fit that will pump the oil back from the inverted system back into the engine instead off the breather hose. When the breather hose feeds into the 6-1 exhaust you have a su...
Slightly concerning as I've just put down a deposit on a 200AC for my Laser. What engine mounts are you guys using? Please let me know how you guys get on diagnosing these issues. Many Thanks Beside this issue, The propellers are awesome and overpass the mt or any similar propeller performances.
I'm using the aerobatic dynafocal mounts that Aircraft Spruce sells, part #08-03600. I'm suspicious of the mounts as well. I may try another set that I have just to see if it changes anything. Let us know the results, I use the same mount!!! But in Brazil is a kick in the *** to get parts so if it ...
Same thing with me in a ww200c prop, have balanced dinamicaly last week but the vibration doesn't changes, thinking about engine mounts but not sure this is the point...
- Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:56 am
- Forum: Laser
- Topic: Repairs, Upgrades and things to look for.
- Replies: 69
- Views: 12811
Hi Dave, Reading about all your mods and considering that your ailerons should weight less than mine, took my plane to the shop and weighted it again, but this time with 8 liters of oil in the crate, the weight was 202kg left wheel, 206 right and 38 at tail wheel. I searched about my ignitio and inj...