- by One Winged Junkie Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 am FS: One Design DR107 - $47,500 - 5/14/17 View the latest post Replies 3 Views 1118
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:56 am FS:YAK 52TW View the latest post Replies 1 Views 35
- by One Winged Junkie Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:52 pm Yakovlev Yak-130 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 54
- by One Winged Junkie Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:42 pm FS: IO540K1B5 $9,500 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 49
- by One Winged Junkie Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:41 pm FS: LYCOMING IO540 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 50
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:34 am FS: YAK 11 PARTS View the latest post Replies 1 Views 90
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
So the cause of all this may be that the face of the crankshaft was not machined straight. Unfortunately I won’t know if this was the issue until the spring but I will be sure to report back. I’ll tell the story so it may help someone I purchased this engine with a very minor prop strike. It dialed ...
Shipchief-exactly what I was thinking except below 2450 there was no smooth spots at all. It was better when I rotated the prop but still unacceptable with any power or airspeed combo below 2450/2430ish. I was going to try all the other positions on the crank, with Whirlwinds blessing, (Jeremy at Wh...
Here is the latest. Tried different length bushings in rubber mounts, no change. Backed off the timing to 22 degrees, no change. Cleaned and tested the plugs, they looked good but did it anyway, no change. Mag drop during run up has always been 30-40 rpm and no real difference in vibration during a ...
I'm using the aerobatic dynafocal mounts that Aircraft Spruce sells, part #08-03600. I'm suspicious of the mounts as well. I may try another set that I have just to see if it changes anything.
Hello everyone I have a dozen flights on my version of the Laser type and things are progressing well. Running a Whirlwind 200AC in front of a straight valve ECI Titan IO360 with a Superior cold air intake. I had the prop dynamically balanced but I'm still getting a shake in the airframe. My guess i...