Some schematic drawn or where to buy it???Slick540 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:16 amMy experience is that flying Unlimited vs Advanced will burn more oil. There is a auxiliary case mounted oil pump that you can fit that will pump the oil back from the inverted system back into the engine instead off the breather hose. When the breather hose feeds into the 6-1 exhaust you have a suction on the breather hose sucking oil out of the inverted system adding to more oil loss. The MX2 that Rob Holland flew at WAC this year was fitted with this pump reducing 1-2 quarts per 20 flight to zero oil use.
- by SHIPCHIEF Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:45 pm Whirlwind Propeller blades View the latest post Replies 13 Views 1384
- by JohnnyDil Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:59 am 17 year old boy escapes 737 View the latest post Replies 2 Views 1623
- by youngman1 Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:41 am Whirlwind propeller shake View the latest post Replies 13 Views 3326
- by youngman1 Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:40 am Laser Z-200 Wing Repair Project View the latest post Replies 1 Views 1182
- by One Winged Junkie Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:21 pm C90 crash KRFD, 4 seriously injured View the latest post Replies 1 Views 1299
- by MonoPlaneForum Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:36 am FS: YAK-55 SIGHTING DEVICES View the latest post Replies 1 Views 1187
Lycoming, Continental, etc.