Some schematic drawn or where to buy it???Slick540 wrote: ↑09 Nov 2017 00:16My experience is that flying Unlimited vs Advanced will burn more oil. There is a auxiliary case mounted oil pump that you can fit that will pump the oil back from the inverted system back into the engine instead off the breather hose. When the breather hose feeds into the 6-1 exhaust you have a suction on the breather hose sucking oil out of the inverted system adding to more oil loss. The MX2 that Rob Holland flew at WAC this year was fitted with this pump reducing 1-2 quarts per 20 flight to zero oil use.
- by Chris Thomas 28 Aug 2018 13:33 One Design View the latest post Replies 12 Views 6655
- by One Winged Junkie 11 Aug 2018 09:09 Horizon employee steals Q400 and does aerobatics View the latest post Replies 1 Views 396
- by One Winged Junkie 10 Aug 2018 13:54 Alliance Air Falcon 20 - (TX Operator) Querétaro Airport (QRO/MMQT) View the latest post Replies 1 Views 415
- by SHIPCHIEF 22 Jul 2018 18:27 M9F Magneto View the latest post Replies 5 Views 621
- by One Winged Junkie 22 Jul 2018 17:54 Convair 340 Pretoria S.Africa, 19 Injured, 1 Fatal 7/10/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 461
- by One Winged Junkie 19 Jul 2018 08:11 Another crash with Dean Aviation 4 fatal - Miami View the latest post Replies 1 Views 475
Lycoming, Continental, etc.