Time: 09:40 LT
Owner/operator: Russian Air Force / Krasnodar Higher Aviation school
C/n / msn:
Fatalities: Fatalities: 0 / Occupants: 2
Other fatalities: 0
Airplane damage: Written off (damaged beyond repair)
Location: Near Borisoglebsk in Voronezh Region - Russia
Phase: En route
Departure airport: Borisoglebsk East AFB (XUOB)
Destination airport: Borisoglebsk East AFB (XUOB)
The military trainer jet crashed after a technical malfunction during a training flight. Both pilots ejected safely.
A Russian military Yakovlev Yak-130 jet has crashed in eastern Russia, 600 kilometers from Moscow. No casualties have been reported, according to Russian Defense Ministry.
On Thursday morning, the plane – known under NATO classification as Mitten – went down during a training flight in the city of Borisoglebsk in Voronezh Region, eastern Russia. Both pilots ejected after noticing a mid-flight malfunction and landed safely.
The plane crashed in a deserted location and no damage was reported. The jet belongs to the training base of the Krasnodar Higher Military Aviation School.
https://news.rambler.ru/troops/39597716 ... -130-dose/
http://vestivrn.ru/novosti/ochevidtsyi- ... 4-12_16-35
- by One Winged Junkie Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:10 pm FS:One Design DR 107 - FLORIDA View the latest post Replies 1 Views 3
- by One Winged Junkie Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:03 pm FS: MIDGET MUSTANG - UT, USA View the latest post Replies 1 Views 1
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:53 pm FS: WING FOR YAK50 + mORE View the latest post Replies 1 Views 7
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 am FS: One Design DR107 - $47,500 - 5/14/17 View the latest post Replies 3 Views 1145
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:56 am FS:YAK 52TW View the latest post Replies 1 Views 51
- by One Winged Junkie Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:52 pm Yakovlev Yak-130 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 69
The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident the United States. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.