- by MonoPlaneForum Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:19 am Spammers View the latest post Replies 1 Views 3
- by SHIPCHIEF Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:04 am Laser 200 not covered by falcon insurance? View the latest post Replies 2 Views 18
- by SHIPCHIEF Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:34 pm IAC competition in YAK-55 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 13
- by maja123 Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:26 am Little oil in filter during change View the latest post Replies 2 Views 804
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:03 pm Generator upgrade View the latest post Replies 2 Views 70
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:22 pm Dash cam footage - Texas, usa Cessna 152/172? 8/1/17 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 48
The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident the United States. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.