- by One Winged Junkie Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:13 pm IO 540 K1E5 300HP 2458 SNEW View the latest post Replies 3 Views 322
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:10 am ACK E-04 ELT 406/121.5 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 55
- by Guicensoni Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:02 am Whirlwind propeller shake View the latest post Replies 6 Views 215
- by One Winged Junkie Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:56 pm Close call Atlas 747-8 HKG September 24th View the latest post Replies 1 Views 97
- by One Winged Junkie Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:26 pm Air France 66- A380 engine failure mid flight View the latest post Replies 1 Views 87
- by Slick540 Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:32 am IAC competition in YAK-55 View the latest post Replies 2 Views 362
The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident the United States. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.