- by Yakass55 15 Nov 2018 16:38 Paging shipchief View the latest post Replies 4 Views 247
- by One Winged Junkie 14 Nov 2018 23:00 “I’m about to die” - BE58 drops 8000 feet in ice, damaged View the latest post Replies 1 Views 20
- by Wedgero 31 Oct 2018 09:53 Laser 200 not covered by falcon insurance? View the latest post Replies 3 Views 1382
- by One Winged Junkie 28 Sep 2018 10:44 Cirrus Hand Prop Gone Wrong - Iowa - 9/18/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 349
- by Chris Thomas 28 Aug 2018 13:33 One Design View the latest post Replies 12 Views 7618
- by One Winged Junkie 11 Aug 2018 09:09 Horizon employee steals Q400 and does aerobatics View the latest post Replies 1 Views 922
The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident the United States. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.
https://francais.rt.com/international/4 ... n-2-moscou (more videos in story)
A small Antonov An-2 biplane aircraft crashed during an aerial demonstration near the Russian capital. The two people who were in the craft did not survive. According to Interfax, an Antonov An-2 crashed during an aerial show in Balachikha in the Moscow region, citing an emergency source. This small plane, which was performing a flight in front of a crowd of spectators who came for the occasion, crashed to the ground after trying to make a turn on the left. Relief came quickly, but according to the same source, the An-2 pilot reportedly lost control of the craft while flying at low heights. He and his co-pilot died the accident.