- by One Winged Junkie Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:11 am Another crash with Dean Aviation 4 fatal - Miami View the latest post Replies 1 Views 5
- by One Winged Junkie Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:09 am Another crash 4 fatal - Dean Aviation - Miami View the latest post Replies 1 Views 1
- by Upsidedown Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:07 am Whirlwind propeller shake View the latest post Replies 16 Views 6382
- by davevon Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:42 pm LASER IAS View the latest post Replies 3 Views 1640
- by drewhbennett10 Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:17 am SR-300 - Aircraft Plans - Ray Mort - AVT Engineering View the latest post Replies 1 Views 99
- by One Winged Junkie Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:15 pm FS: LUSCOMBE 8E/F View the latest post Replies 1 Views 464
The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident the United States. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.
https://francais.rt.com/international/4 ... n-2-moscou (more videos in story)
A small Antonov An-2 biplane aircraft crashed during an aerial demonstration near the Russian capital. The two people who were in the craft did not survive. According to Interfax, an Antonov An-2 crashed during an aerial show in Balachikha in the Moscow region, citing an emergency source. This small plane, which was performing a flight in front of a crowd of spectators who came for the occasion, crashed to the ground after trying to make a turn on the left. Relief came quickly, but according to the same source, the An-2 pilot reportedly lost control of the craft while flying at low heights. He and his co-pilot died the accident.