- by One Winged Junkie Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:53 pm FS: WING FOR YAK50 + mORE View the latest post Replies 1 Views 3
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 am FS: One Design DR107 - $47,500 - 5/14/17 View the latest post Replies 3 Views 1130
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:56 am FS:YAK 52TW View the latest post Replies 1 Views 42
- by One Winged Junkie Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:52 pm Yakovlev Yak-130 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 62
- by One Winged Junkie Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:42 pm FS: IO540K1B5 $9,500 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 52
- by One Winged Junkie Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:41 pm FS: LYCOMING IO540 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 52
The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident the United States. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.
https://francais.rt.com/international/4 ... n-2-moscou (more videos in story)
A small Antonov An-2 biplane aircraft crashed during an aerial demonstration near the Russian capital. The two people who were in the craft did not survive. According to Interfax, an Antonov An-2 crashed during an aerial show in Balachikha in the Moscow region, citing an emergency source. This small plane, which was performing a flight in front of a crowd of spectators who came for the occasion, crashed to the ground after trying to make a turn on the left. Relief came quickly, but according to the same source, the An-2 pilot reportedly lost control of the craft while flying at low heights. He and his co-pilot died the accident.