- by phillip001 Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:27 pm NEW Bitmain Antminer S9 13.5TH/s Bitcoin Miner with PSU View the latest post Replies 1 Views 9
- by phillip001 Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:27 pm Unlocked Original Brand New Apple iPhone X 256GB View the latest post Replies 1 Views 12
- by JohnnyDil Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:59 am 17 year old boy escapes 737 View the latest post Replies 2 Views 964
- by youngman1 Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:41 am Whirlwind propeller shake View the latest post Replies 13 Views 2115
- by youngman1 Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:40 am Laser Z-200 Wing Repair Project View the latest post Replies 1 Views 553
- by One Winged Junkie Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:21 pm C90 crash KRFD, 4 seriously injured View the latest post Replies 1 Views 669
The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident the United States. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.
https://francais.rt.com/international/4 ... n-2-moscou (more videos in story)
A small Antonov An-2 biplane aircraft crashed during an aerial demonstration near the Russian capital. The two people who were in the craft did not survive. According to Interfax, an Antonov An-2 crashed during an aerial show in Balachikha in the Moscow region, citing an emergency source. This small plane, which was performing a flight in front of a crowd of spectators who came for the occasion, crashed to the ground after trying to make a turn on the left. Relief came quickly, but according to the same source, the An-2 pilot reportedly lost control of the craft while flying at low heights. He and his co-pilot died the accident.