- by One Winged Junkie Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 am FS: One Design DR107 - $47,500 - 5/14/17 View the latest post Replies 3 Views 1118
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:56 am FS:YAK 52TW View the latest post Replies 1 Views 35
- by One Winged Junkie Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:52 pm Yakovlev Yak-130 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 53
- by One Winged Junkie Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:42 pm FS: IO540K1B5 $9,500 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 49
- by One Winged Junkie Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:41 pm FS: LYCOMING IO540 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 50
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:34 am FS: YAK 11 PARTS View the latest post Replies 1 Views 90
The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident the United States. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.
PLAINVILLE-- A pilot suffered only minor injuries after a plane crashed near Robertson Field Airport on Monday.
The crash occurred at 11:25 a.m., when the plane veered off the runway, according to the FAA.
The plane landed in a tree in the parking lot of Carling Technologies.
The plane was a 1981 single engine Cessna 172 model owned by Interstate Aviation Inc., which is run out of Robertson Airport. The pilot, Manfred Forst, was transported to The Hospital of Central CT with what appeared to be minor injuries. He has been discharged.