http://www.wbaltv.com/article/small-pla ... 0/13518282
About 1530 local, a Tobago crash landed on the off ramp from eastbound US Rt. 50 that exits to Riva Road and MD Rt 2 South.
The plane had departed Tifton Airfield at Fort Meade and developed engine problems and lost power. Too far to make Lee Airport and over a very populated area, he did a beautiful job of landing on the off ramp where it merges into the I-97 off ramp.
Pilot and two children were checked at the scene, just some bumps and bruises from when they hit the guardrail. Will post some video as soon as it comes up, plane is being loaded on a flatbed.
- by phillip001 Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:27 pm NEW Bitmain Antminer S9 13.5TH/s Bitcoin Miner with PSU View the latest post Replies 1 Views 9
- by phillip001 Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:27 pm Unlocked Original Brand New Apple iPhone X 256GB View the latest post Replies 1 Views 12
- by JohnnyDil Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:59 am 17 year old boy escapes 737 View the latest post Replies 2 Views 964
- by youngman1 Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:41 am Whirlwind propeller shake View the latest post Replies 13 Views 2115
- by youngman1 Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:40 am Laser Z-200 Wing Repair Project View the latest post Replies 1 Views 553
- by One Winged Junkie Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:21 pm C90 crash KRFD, 4 seriously injured View the latest post Replies 1 Views 669
The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident the United States. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.