http://aviation-safety.net/database/rec ... 20180522-1
Date: Tuesday 22 May 2018
Engines: 2 Pratt & Whitney Canada PW306A
Crew: Fatalities: 0 / Occupants:
Passengers: Fatalities: 0 / Occupants:
Total: Fatalities: 0 / Occupants: 6
Airplane damage: Damaged beyond repair
Location: Tegucigalpa-Toncontin Airport (TGU) ( Honduras)
Phase: Landing (LDG)
Departure airport: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, TX (AUS/KAUS), United States of America
Destination airport: Tegucigalpa-Toncontin Airport (TGU/MHTG), Honduras
A Gulfstream G200 Galaxy corporate jet suffered a runway excursion after landing on runway 02 at Tegucigalpa-Toncontin Airport, Honduras.
The aircraft went down a slope.
- by One Winged Junkie Tue May 22, 2018 3:54 pm Gulfstream G200 TGU/MHTG, Honduras5/22/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 8
- by One Winged Junkie Fri May 18, 2018 10:09 am FS: LYCOMING IO-540K-1A5D IN CRATE • $17,500 View the latest post Replies 3 Views 1014
- by One Winged Junkie Tue May 08, 2018 1:19 pm PC-12 in the swamp - São Paulo - Brazil - 5/1/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 60
- by One Winged Junkie Tue May 08, 2018 1:15 pm Citabria - Andover-Aeroflex (12N) - 4/24/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 55
- by One Winged Junkie Sun May 06, 2018 5:50 pm FS: 1999 Yak 52W "AV8OR" View the latest post Replies 1 Views 690
- by One Winged Junkie Thu May 03, 2018 7:37 am C-130 - Savannah, GA View the latest post Replies 1 Views 840
The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident the United States. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.