- by Chris Thomas 28 Aug 2018 13:33 One Design View the latest post Replies 12 Views 6771
- by One Winged Junkie 11 Aug 2018 09:09 Horizon employee steals Q400 and does aerobatics View the latest post Replies 1 Views 434
- by One Winged Junkie 10 Aug 2018 13:54 Alliance Air Falcon 20 - (TX Operator) Querétaro Airport (QRO/MMQT) View the latest post Replies 1 Views 449
- by SHIPCHIEF 22 Jul 2018 18:27 M9F Magneto View the latest post Replies 5 Views 656
- by One Winged Junkie 22 Jul 2018 17:54 Convair 340 Pretoria S.Africa, 19 Injured, 1 Fatal 7/10/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 491
- by One Winged Junkie 19 Jul 2018 08:11 Another crash with Dean Aviation 4 fatal - Miami View the latest post Replies 1 Views 512
The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident the United States. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/06/02/ ... ng-island/
AMAGANSETT, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) – At least two people were killed when a small plane crashed Saturday off the coast of Long Island.
The U.S. Coast Guard said the Piper PA31 Navajo aircraft went down around 3 p.m., approximately one mile off the shore of Indian Wells Beach in the Amagansett section of East Hampton.
Four people were on board at the time. Two bodies were recovered from the water, two others were still missing late Saturday night.
“We’re going to continue to search, Coast Guard’s going to continue to search, they have their 87-foot Coast Guard cutters out there, along with two other boats and then our vessels are also searching,” East Hampton Police Lt. John Claflin said.