https://aviation-safety.net/database/re ... 20180807-1
http://www.codigosanluis.com/cae-avione ... a-penasco/
Word 'round the campfire: one engine failed shortly after takeoff. Managed to restart it en route to nearest. The other failed after restarting that one. While trying to restart the second, the first one failed again. Contaminated fuel is the best guess at the moment.
They found a corn field in the mountains to put it down in. Captain got a scratch from the emergency hatch, co-pilot got a dislocated shoulder. A donkey died from being struck by a falling part. Company/aircraft is based in the Dallas area.
- by Yakass55 15 Nov 2018 16:38 Paging shipchief View the latest post Replies 4 Views 225
- by Chris Thomas 28 Aug 2018 13:33 One Design View the latest post Replies 12 Views 7608
The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident the United States. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.
- monoplaneforum.jpeg (39.21 KiB) Viewed 905 times
- mpf.jpeg (51.63 KiB) Viewed 905 times
- monoplaneforum1.jpeg (71.84 KiB) Viewed 905 times