For Sale Damaged Laser Z-200 Wing, including ailerons and control system bell cranks.
Damaged in landing accident in 2013.
Wing requires a spar splice at the tip on the port side. UK LAA MOD 8 repair approval has been gained. Wood required for repair included in sale. Please email me for a copy of the MOD-8
Genuine reason for sale, another wing was sourced for my project to speed up the rebuild in order to get back to competition aerobatics ASAP.
Wing is located near Gloucester, viewing welcome. Can also help transport wing anywhere in the UK at cost only.
Offers welcome, would make a great start to a project.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- by SHIPCHIEF 04 Nov 2018 13:17 Paging shipchief View the latest post Replies 3 Views 203
- by Wedgero 31 Oct 2018 09:53 Laser 200 not covered by falcon insurance? View the latest post Replies 3 Views 1357
- by One Winged Junkie 28 Sep 2018 10:44 Cirrus Hand Prop Gone Wrong - Iowa - 9/18/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 313
- by Chris Thomas 28 Aug 2018 13:33 One Design View the latest post Replies 12 Views 7581
- by One Winged Junkie 11 Aug 2018 09:09 Horizon employee steals Q400 and does aerobatics View the latest post Replies 1 Views 869
- by One Winged Junkie 10 Aug 2018 13:54 Alliance Air Falcon 20 - (TX Operator) Querétaro Airport (QRO/MMQT) View the latest post Replies 1 Views 877
For Sale (FS:), Wanted, or Trade. Aircraft complete or not flying