For Sale Damaged Laser Z-200 Wing, including ailerons and control system bell cranks.
Damaged in landing accident in 2013.
Wing requires a spar splice at the tip on the port side. UK LAA MOD 8 repair approval has been gained. Wood required for repair included in sale. Please email me for a copy of the MOD-8
Genuine reason for sale, another wing was sourced for my project to speed up the rebuild in order to get back to competition aerobatics ASAP.
Wing is located near Gloucester, viewing welcome. Can also help transport wing anywhere in the UK at cost only.
Offers welcome, would make a great start to a project.
Please email email@example.com
- by JohnnyDil Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:59 am 17 year old boy escapes 737 View the latest post Replies 2 Views 810
- by youngman1 Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:41 am Whirlwind propeller shake View the latest post Replies 13 Views 1900
- by youngman1 Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:40 am Laser Z-200 Wing Repair Project View the latest post Replies 1 Views 400
- by One Winged Junkie Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:21 pm C90 crash KRFD, 4 seriously injured View the latest post Replies 1 Views 512
- by MonoPlaneForum Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:36 am FS: YAK-55 SIGHTING DEVICES View the latest post Replies 1 Views 523
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:47 am FS: BLADES FOR THE YAK View the latest post Replies 1 Views 542
For Sale (FS:), Wanted, or Trade. Aircraft complete or not flying