We are happy to announce that we are launching a builders log feature to MPF. This will be very similar to another product out on the market, however ours will be free.
You can catalog your build with pictures, video, text, hours spent and a cumlitive total of hours spent. Posts can go into a general or specific category. Visitors can search your log by category, day or text. You can pick a name for your build page.
For example www.MonoPlaneForum.com/yournamehere
For those that are not building, when you sign up for this free new feature, you can choose a builder profile or regular profile. The regular profile will be similar to a Facebook type of page that you can add text, pictures and video.
We are expected to be finished with development within the next 60 days.
Thanks for being a part of ourgrowing community.
- by Upsidedown Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:08 pm Whirlwind propeller shake View the latest post Replies 12 Views 825
- by One Winged Junkie Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:21 pm C90 crash KRFD, 4 seriously injured View the latest post Replies 1 Views 63
- by MonoPlaneForum Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:36 am FS: YAK-55 SIGHTING DEVICES View the latest post Replies 1 Views 59
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:47 am FS: BLADES FOR THE YAK View the latest post Replies 1 Views 68
- by MonoPlaneForum Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:30 pm FS: YAKOVLEV YAK 52 $8500 (Crashed) 11/27/17 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 84
- by Laser200 Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:14 pm LASER IAS View the latest post Replies 2 Views 426
This is where you can find out any news related to MonoPlaneForum, MonoPlaneWiki and MonoPlaneLog
Hi, we just want to let you know, we decided to wait a little longer until we begin development on MonoPlaneLog, we would like to see the user base increase a little more before we start. We are not going to discontinue our plans by any means, just waiting a little time for our subscription base to grow.