http://www.euronews.com/2012/11/28/smal ... art-safety (video)
https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all ... ng-in-2016
https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all ... and-system
Diamond Aircraft reports that it has successfully demonstrated a fly-by-wire auto-land system in its DA42 four-seat twin. The fully autonomous system has been in the works since at least 2012, when AOPA first reported on it. The system, which Diamond once dubbed an “electronic parachute,” is designed as an emergency backup in situations such as pilot incapacitation or engine failure. The system can be activated by either the pilot or the airplane. For example, if the airplane’s software detects that the airplane is nearing its destination but there have been no pilot inputs, the auto-land kicks in.
- by MonoPlaneForum Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:19 am Spammers View the latest post Replies 1 Views 3
- by SHIPCHIEF Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:04 am Laser 200 not covered by falcon insurance? View the latest post Replies 2 Views 17
- by SHIPCHIEF Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:34 pm IAC competition in YAK-55 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 13
- by maja123 Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:26 am Little oil in filter during change View the latest post Replies 2 Views 804
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:03 pm Generator upgrade View the latest post Replies 2 Views 69
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:22 pm Dash cam footage - Texas, usa Cessna 152/172? 8/1/17 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 46
Post your random videos, articles or anything aviation related here.