http://www.euronews.com/2012/11/28/smal ... art-safety (video)
https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all ... ng-in-2016
https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all ... and-system
Diamond Aircraft reports that it has successfully demonstrated a fly-by-wire auto-land system in its DA42 four-seat twin. The fully autonomous system has been in the works since at least 2012, when AOPA first reported on it. The system, which Diamond once dubbed an “electronic parachute,” is designed as an emergency backup in situations such as pilot incapacitation or engine failure. The system can be activated by either the pilot or the airplane. For example, if the airplane’s software detects that the airplane is nearing its destination but there have been no pilot inputs, the auto-land kicks in.
- by Upsidedown Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:08 pm Whirlwind propeller shake View the latest post Replies 12 Views 750
- by One Winged Junkie Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:21 pm C90 crash KRFD, 4 seriously injured View the latest post Replies 1 Views 39
- by MonoPlaneForum Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:36 am FS: YAK-55 SIGHTING DEVICES View the latest post Replies 1 Views 40
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:47 am FS: BLADES FOR THE YAK View the latest post Replies 1 Views 49
- by MonoPlaneForum Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:30 pm FS: YAKOVLEV YAK 52 $8500 (Crashed) 11/27/17 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 61
- by Laser200 Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:14 pm LASER IAS View the latest post Replies 2 Views 396
Post your random videos, articles or anything aviation related here.