http://www.euronews.com/2012/11/28/smal ... art-safety (video)
https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all ... ng-in-2016
https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all ... and-system
Diamond Aircraft reports that it has successfully demonstrated a fly-by-wire auto-land system in its DA42 four-seat twin. The fully autonomous system has been in the works since at least 2012, when AOPA first reported on it. The system, which Diamond once dubbed an “electronic parachute,” is designed as an emergency backup in situations such as pilot incapacitation or engine failure. The system can be activated by either the pilot or the airplane. For example, if the airplane’s software detects that the airplane is nearing its destination but there have been no pilot inputs, the auto-land kicks in.
- by phillip001 Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:27 pm NEW Bitmain Antminer S9 13.5TH/s Bitcoin Miner with PSU View the latest post Replies 1 Views 7
- by phillip001 Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:27 pm Unlocked Original Brand New Apple iPhone X 256GB View the latest post Replies 1 Views 10
- by JohnnyDil Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:59 am 17 year old boy escapes 737 View the latest post Replies 2 Views 962
- by youngman1 Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:41 am Whirlwind propeller shake View the latest post Replies 13 Views 2111
- by youngman1 Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:40 am Laser Z-200 Wing Repair Project View the latest post Replies 1 Views 553
- by One Winged Junkie Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:21 pm C90 crash KRFD, 4 seriously injured View the latest post Replies 1 Views 667
Post your random videos, articles or anything aviation related here.