I am new to the forum but not to aircraft. Been flying for 50 years now both professionally and just for fun. I fly a Van's RV-4 and use it for cross country and aerobatics and formation flying.
I got into building smoke systems over 30 years ago and now have what I think is the best inventory of smoke system parts in the USA. I have any individual part you may need or complete kits that contain absolutely everything you need. You can see it all at http://www.smoke-system-helper.com I am always available for questions or designing custom tanks, just contact me by email or telephone. I probably have the lowest priced, quality smoke oil available and can ship it anywhere in the country. 419 360-7414 email@example.com
- by SHIPCHIEF Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:27 pm M9F Magneto View the latest post Replies 5 Views 19
- by One Winged Junkie Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:54 pm Convair 340 Pretoria S.Africa, 19 Injured, 1 Fatal 7/10/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 9
- by One Winged Junkie Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:11 am Another crash with Dean Aviation 4 fatal - Miami View the latest post Replies 1 Views 24
- by One Winged Junkie Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:09 am Another crash 4 fatal - Dean Aviation - Miami View the latest post Replies 1 Views 24
- by Upsidedown Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:07 am Whirlwind propeller shake View the latest post Replies 16 Views 6496
- by davevon Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:42 pm LASER IAS View the latest post Replies 3 Views 1661
Take a minute and introduce yourself (if you like), and tell us what you are flying or working on.