I am new to the forum but not to aircraft. Been flying for 50 years now both professionally and just for fun. I fly a Van's RV-4 and use it for cross country and aerobatics and formation flying.
I got into building smoke systems over 30 years ago and now have what I think is the best inventory of smoke system parts in the USA. I have any individual part you may need or complete kits that contain absolutely everything you need. You can see it all at http://www.smoke-system-helper.com I am always available for questions or designing custom tanks, just contact me by email or telephone. I probably have the lowest priced, quality smoke oil available and can ship it anywhere in the country. 419 360-7414 firstname.lastname@example.org
- by JohnnyDil Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:59 am 17 year old boy escapes 737 View the latest post Replies 2 Views 552
- by youngman1 Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:41 am Whirlwind propeller shake View the latest post Replies 13 Views 1370
- by youngman1 Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:40 am Laser Z-200 Wing Repair Project View the latest post Replies 1 Views 180
- by One Winged Junkie Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:21 pm C90 crash KRFD, 4 seriously injured View the latest post Replies 1 Views 308
- by MonoPlaneForum Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:36 am FS: YAK-55 SIGHTING DEVICES View the latest post Replies 1 Views 296
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:47 am FS: BLADES FOR THE YAK View the latest post Replies 1 Views 308
Take a minute and introduce yourself (if you like), and tell us what you are flying or working on.