I am new to the forum but not to aircraft. Been flying for 50 years now both professionally and just for fun. I fly a Van's RV-4 and use it for cross country and aerobatics and formation flying.
I got into building smoke systems over 30 years ago and now have what I think is the best inventory of smoke system parts in the USA. I have any individual part you may need or complete kits that contain absolutely everything you need. You can see it all at http://www.smoke-system-helper.com I am always available for questions or designing custom tanks, just contact me by email or telephone. I probably have the lowest priced, quality smoke oil available and can ship it anywhere in the country. 419 360-7414 firstname.lastname@example.org
- by One Winged Junkie Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:13 pm IO 540 K1E5 300HP 2458 SNEW View the latest post Replies 3 Views 340
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:10 am ACK E-04 ELT 406/121.5 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 68
- by Guicensoni Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:02 am Whirlwind propeller shake View the latest post Replies 6 Views 233
- by One Winged Junkie Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:56 pm Close call Atlas 747-8 HKG September 24th View the latest post Replies 1 Views 106
- by One Winged Junkie Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:26 pm Air France 66- A380 engine failure mid flight View the latest post Replies 1 Views 102
- by Slick540 Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:32 am IAC competition in YAK-55 View the latest post Replies 2 Views 378
Take a minute and introduce yourself (if you like), and tell us what you are flying or working on.