I am new to the forum but not to aircraft. Been flying for 50 years now both professionally and just for fun. I fly a Van's RV-4 and use it for cross country and aerobatics and formation flying.
I got into building smoke systems over 30 years ago and now have what I think is the best inventory of smoke system parts in the USA. I have any individual part you may need or complete kits that contain absolutely everything you need. You can see it all at http://www.smoke-system-helper.com I am always available for questions or designing custom tanks, just contact me by email or telephone. I probably have the lowest priced, quality smoke oil available and can ship it anywhere in the country. 419 360-7414 firstname.lastname@example.org
- by Upsidedown Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:08 pm Whirlwind propeller shake View the latest post Replies 12 Views 831
- by One Winged Junkie Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:21 pm C90 crash KRFD, 4 seriously injured View the latest post Replies 1 Views 63
- by MonoPlaneForum Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:36 am FS: YAK-55 SIGHTING DEVICES View the latest post Replies 1 Views 59
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:47 am FS: BLADES FOR THE YAK View the latest post Replies 1 Views 68
- by MonoPlaneForum Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:30 pm FS: YAKOVLEV YAK 52 $8500 (Crashed) 11/27/17 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 85
- by Laser200 Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:14 pm LASER IAS View the latest post Replies 2 Views 428
Take a minute and introduce yourself (if you like), and tell us what you are flying or working on.