I am new to the forum but not to aircraft. Been flying for 50 years now both professionally and just for fun. I fly a Van's RV-4 and use it for cross country and aerobatics and formation flying.
I got into building smoke systems over 30 years ago and now have what I think is the best inventory of smoke system parts in the USA. I have any individual part you may need or complete kits that contain absolutely everything you need. You can see it all at http://www.smoke-system-helper.com I am always available for questions or designing custom tanks, just contact me by email or telephone. I probably have the lowest priced, quality smoke oil available and can ship it anywhere in the country. 419 360-7414 firstname.lastname@example.org
- by MonoPlaneForum Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:19 am Spammers View the latest post Replies 1 Views 9
- by SHIPCHIEF Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:04 am Laser 200 not covered by falcon insurance? View the latest post Replies 2 Views 25
- by SHIPCHIEF Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:34 pm IAC competition in YAK-55 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 19
- by maja123 Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:26 am Little oil in filter during change View the latest post Replies 2 Views 810
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:03 pm Generator upgrade View the latest post Replies 2 Views 80
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:22 pm Dash cam footage - Texas, usa Cessna 152/172? 8/1/17 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 56
Take a minute and introduce yourself (if you like), and tell us what you are flying or working on.