There are a few in the U.K.
Here are 3 of them, mine is in red & white. IO360 with fixed pitch MT prop.
The green one has IO320 with MTV prop and the blue IO360 with MTV prop.
- by Chris Thomas 28 Aug 2018 13:33 One Design View the latest post Replies 12 Views 6653
- by One Winged Junkie 11 Aug 2018 09:09 Horizon employee steals Q400 and does aerobatics View the latest post Replies 1 Views 395
- by One Winged Junkie 10 Aug 2018 13:54 Alliance Air Falcon 20 - (TX Operator) Querétaro Airport (QRO/MMQT) View the latest post Replies 1 Views 415
- by SHIPCHIEF 22 Jul 2018 18:27 M9F Magneto View the latest post Replies 5 Views 621
- by One Winged Junkie 22 Jul 2018 17:54 Convair 340 Pretoria S.Africa, 19 Injured, 1 Fatal 7/10/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 461
- by One Winged Junkie 19 Jul 2018 08:11 Another crash with Dean Aviation 4 fatal - Miami View the latest post Replies 1 Views 475
Take a minute and introduce yourself (if you like), and tell us what you are flying or working on.
Hello, I own a 1D and live in Virginia Beach, VA and it is based at PVG (Hampton Roads Executive Airport). Don DaVila was the builder and than it was owned by Jon Elam (the 3 of us meet at OSH 2018). It was than owned in a partnership; I "bought in" and subsequently bought the other fellas out.