We are happy to announce that we are launching a builders log feature to MPF. This will be very similar to another product out on the market, however ours will be free.
You can catalog your build with pictures, video, text, hours spent and a cumlitive total of hours spent. Posts can go into a general or specific category. Visitors can search your log by category, day or text. You can pick a name for your build page.
For example www.MonoPlaneForum.com/yournamehere
For those that are not building, when you sign up for this free new feature, you can choose a builder profile or regular profile. The regular profile will be similar to a Facebook type of page that you can add text, pictures and video.
We are expected to be finished with development within the next 60 days.
Thanks for being a part of ourgrowing community.
- by One Winged Junkie Tue May 22, 2018 3:54 pm Gulfstream G200 TGU/MHTG, Honduras5/22/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 35
- by One Winged Junkie Fri May 18, 2018 10:09 am FS: LYCOMING IO-540K-1A5D IN CRATE • $17,500 View the latest post Replies 3 Views 1043
- by One Winged Junkie Tue May 08, 2018 1:19 pm PC-12 in the swamp - São Paulo - Brazil - 5/1/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 84
- by One Winged Junkie Tue May 08, 2018 1:15 pm Citabria - Andover-Aeroflex (12N) - 4/24/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 77
- by One Winged Junkie Sun May 06, 2018 5:50 pm FS: 1999 Yak 52W "AV8OR" View the latest post Replies 1 Views 708
- by One Winged Junkie Thu May 03, 2018 7:37 am C-130 - Savannah, GA View the latest post Replies 1 Views 862
This is where you can find out any news related to MonoPlaneForum, MonoPlaneWiki and MonoPlaneLog
Hi, we just want to let you know, we decided to wait a little longer until we begin development on MonoPlaneLog, we would like to see the user base increase a little more before we start. We are not going to discontinue our plans by any means, just waiting a little time for our subscription base to grow.