We are happy to announce that we are launching a builders log feature to MPF. This will be very similar to another product out on the market, however ours will be free.
You can catalog your build with pictures, video, text, hours spent and a cumlitive total of hours spent. Posts can go into a general or specific category. Visitors can search your log by category, day or text. You can pick a name for your build page.
For example www.MonoPlaneForum.com/yournamehere
For those that are not building, when you sign up for this free new feature, you can choose a builder profile or regular profile. The regular profile will be similar to a Facebook type of page that you can add text, pictures and video.
We are expected to be finished with development within the next 60 days.
Thanks for being a part of ourgrowing community.
- by drewhbennett10 Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:17 am SR-300 - Aircraft Plans - Ray Mort - AVT Engineering View the latest post Replies 1 Views 3
- by One Winged Junkie Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:15 pm FS: LUSCOMBE 8E/F View the latest post Replies 1 Views 55
- by One Winged Junkie Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:34 pm A340 on fire - Frankfurt - 6/11/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 60
- by One Winged Junkie Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:02 am CE: 421B - 6/5/18 - (MYER), South Eleuthera, Bahamas View the latest post Replies 1 Views 64
- by mbouwser23 Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:26 am One Design Located in NC View the latest post Replies 1 Views 75
- by Upsidedown Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:15 pm Whirlwind propeller shake View the latest post Replies 14 Views 5506
This is where you can find out any news related to MonoPlaneForum, MonoPlaneWiki and MonoPlaneLog
Hi, we just want to let you know, we decided to wait a little longer until we begin development on MonoPlaneLog, we would like to see the user base increase a little more before we start. We are not going to discontinue our plans by any means, just waiting a little time for our subscription base to grow.