- by Yakass55 13 Oct 2018 15:23 Paging shipchief View the latest post Replies 2 Views 81
- by One Winged Junkie 28 Sep 2018 10:44 Cirrus Hand Prop Gone Wrong - Iowa - 9/18/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 218
- by Chris Thomas 28 Aug 2018 13:33 One Design View the latest post Replies 12 Views 7250
- by One Winged Junkie 11 Aug 2018 09:09 Horizon employee steals Q400 and does aerobatics View the latest post Replies 1 Views 739
- by One Winged Junkie 10 Aug 2018 13:54 Alliance Air Falcon 20 - (TX Operator) Querétaro Airport (QRO/MMQT) View the latest post Replies 1 Views 743
- by SHIPCHIEF 22 Jul 2018 18:27 M9F Magneto View the latest post Replies 5 Views 1008
The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident the United States. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/06/02/ ... ng-island/
AMAGANSETT, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) – At least two people were killed when a small plane crashed Saturday off the coast of Long Island.
The U.S. Coast Guard said the Piper PA31 Navajo aircraft went down around 3 p.m., approximately one mile off the shore of Indian Wells Beach in the Amagansett section of East Hampton.
Four people were on board at the time. Two bodies were recovered from the water, two others were still missing late Saturday night.
“We’re going to continue to search, Coast Guard’s going to continue to search, they have their 87-foot Coast Guard cutters out there, along with two other boats and then our vessels are also searching,” East Hampton Police Lt. John Claflin said.