http://www.kathrynsreport.com/2018/06/c ... ay-31.html
MIDLAND, Texas – Ruidoso Downs trainer John M. Cooper and his son Gavyn were killed when their Cirrus SR22 plane crashed shortly after takeoff from Midland International Airport on Thursday evening.
They were the only people on board.
Reports state that the plane crashed at 7:20 p.m. The National Transportation Safety Board and the Federal Aviation Administration are investigating. Unofficial reports indicate the plane hit a fence.
- by Yakass55 13 Oct 2018 15:23 Paging shipchief View the latest post Replies 2 Views 79
- by One Winged Junkie 28 Sep 2018 10:44 Cirrus Hand Prop Gone Wrong - Iowa - 9/18/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 215
- by Chris Thomas 28 Aug 2018 13:33 One Design View the latest post Replies 12 Views 7248
- by One Winged Junkie 11 Aug 2018 09:09 Horizon employee steals Q400 and does aerobatics View the latest post Replies 1 Views 733
- by One Winged Junkie 10 Aug 2018 13:54 Alliance Air Falcon 20 - (TX Operator) Querétaro Airport (QRO/MMQT) View the latest post Replies 1 Views 736
- by SHIPCHIEF 22 Jul 2018 18:27 M9F Magneto View the latest post Replies 5 Views 1000
The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident the United States. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.