http://m.dcourier.com/news/2018/may/30/ ... tes=mobile
An aircraft that ran out of fuel crashed and flipped on Iron Springs Road as it attempted to make an emergency landing Tuesday night.
According to Prescott Airport officials, three passengers on board the plane survived the crash with minor injuries. The two males and one female were taken to Yavapai Regional Medical Center in Prescott to be evaluated.
- by Yakass55 13 Oct 2018 15:23 Paging shipchief View the latest post Replies 2 Views 79
- by One Winged Junkie 28 Sep 2018 10:44 Cirrus Hand Prop Gone Wrong - Iowa - 9/18/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 215
- by Chris Thomas 28 Aug 2018 13:33 One Design View the latest post Replies 12 Views 7248
- by One Winged Junkie 11 Aug 2018 09:09 Horizon employee steals Q400 and does aerobatics View the latest post Replies 1 Views 733
- by One Winged Junkie 10 Aug 2018 13:54 Alliance Air Falcon 20 - (TX Operator) Querétaro Airport (QRO/MMQT) View the latest post Replies 1 Views 736
- by SHIPCHIEF 22 Jul 2018 18:27 M9F Magneto View the latest post Replies 5 Views 998
The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident the United States. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.
- monoplaneforum2.jpg (27.51 KiB) Viewed 290 times
- monoplaneforum1.jpg (11.87 KiB) Viewed 290 times
- monoplaneforum.jpg (25.62 KiB) Viewed 290 times