I am new to the forum but not to aircraft. Been flying for 50 years now both professionally and just for fun. I fly a Van's RV-4 and use it for cross country and aerobatics and formation flying.
I got into building smoke systems over 30 years ago and now have what I think is the best inventory of smoke system parts in the USA. I have any individual part you may need or complete kits that contain absolutely everything you need. You can see it all at http://www.smoke-system-helper.com I am always available for questions or designing custom tanks, just contact me by email or telephone. I probably have the lowest priced, quality smoke oil available and can ship it anywhere in the country. 419 360-7414 email@example.com
- by Yakass55 15 Nov 2018 16:38 Paging shipchief View the latest post Replies 4 Views 414
- by One Winged Junkie 14 Nov 2018 23:00 “I’m about to die” - BE58 drops 8000 feet in ice, damaged View the latest post Replies 1 Views 34
- by Wedgero 31 Oct 2018 09:53 Laser 200 not covered by falcon insurance? View the latest post Replies 3 Views 1540
- by One Winged Junkie 28 Sep 2018 10:44 Cirrus Hand Prop Gone Wrong - Iowa - 9/18/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 521
- by Chris Thomas 28 Aug 2018 13:33 One Design View the latest post Replies 12 Views 7825
- by One Winged Junkie 11 Aug 2018 09:09 Horizon employee steals Q400 and does aerobatics View the latest post Replies 1 Views 1094
Take a minute and introduce yourself (if you like), and tell us what you are flying or working on.