There are a few in the U.K.
Here are 3 of them, mine is in red & white. IO360 with fixed pitch MT prop.
The green one has IO320 with MTV prop and the blue IO360 with MTV prop.
- by Yakass55 15 Nov 2018 16:38 Paging shipchief View the latest post Replies 4 Views 248
- by One Winged Junkie 14 Nov 2018 23:00 “I’m about to die” - BE58 drops 8000 feet in ice, damaged View the latest post Replies 1 Views 22
- by Wedgero 31 Oct 2018 09:53 Laser 200 not covered by falcon insurance? View the latest post Replies 3 Views 1383
- by One Winged Junkie 28 Sep 2018 10:44 Cirrus Hand Prop Gone Wrong - Iowa - 9/18/18 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 355
- by Chris Thomas 28 Aug 2018 13:33 One Design View the latest post Replies 12 Views 7623
- by One Winged Junkie 11 Aug 2018 09:09 Horizon employee steals Q400 and does aerobatics View the latest post Replies 1 Views 931
Take a minute and introduce yourself (if you like), and tell us what you are flying or working on.
Hello, I own a 1D and live in Virginia Beach, VA and it is based at PVG (Hampton Roads Executive Airport). Don DaVila was the builder and than it was owned by Jon Elam (the 3 of us meet at OSH 2018). It was than owned in a partnership; I "bought in" and subsequently bought the other fellas out.