Some schematic drawn or where to buy it???Slick540 wrote: ↑09 Nov 2017 12:16My experience is that flying Unlimited vs Advanced will burn more oil. There is a auxiliary case mounted oil pump that you can fit that will pump the oil back from the inverted system back into the engine instead off the breather hose. When the breather hose feeds into the 6-1 exhaust you have a suction on the breather hose sucking oil out of the inverted system adding to more oil loss. The MX2 that Rob Holland flew at WAC this year was fitted with this pump reducing 1-2 quarts per 20 flight to zero oil use.
- by marianmadalin32 07 Nov 2023 20:06 Old aircraft for museum! View the latest postReplies 1 Views13409
- by MonoPlaneForum 23 Feb 2023 10:22 GK-1 civilian Racer View the latest postReplies 4 Views130499
- by SHIPCHIEF 19 Jul 2022 09:13 M9F Magneto View the latest postReplies 7 Views152852
- by One Winged Junkie 12 Jun 2022 12:22 FS: Smoke Tank $200 View the latest postReplies 1 Views119625
- by avio001 01 Nov 2021 00:44 For sale: Garmin GNS 530 WAAS View the latest postReplies 1 Views120774
- by reconaviator 26 May 2021 11:43 Laser Purchase View the latest postReplies 4 Views141856
Lycoming, Continental, etc.