Missing Post

In this section you can find news and updates about MPF. Since we are brand new please take a moment and help us design our site. Things like forum names, topics, and anything else that can help improve MPF. You can also report problems here (Bugs)
One Winged Junkie
Your Friendly Moderator

Re: Missing Post

Post by One Winged Junkie » 14 Sep 2019 07:08

youngman1 wrote:
13 Sep 2019 22:06
Hey sorry my bad! Didn't read the sentence properly.

Yes please would be great if you could restore the post in the Laser sub forum .

Thanks
No problem, I will work on it..
One Winged Junkie
Your Friendly Moderator

Post by One Winged Junkie » 14 Sep 2019 08:55

youngman1 wrote:
13 Sep 2019 22:06
Hey sorry my bad! Didn't read the sentence properly.

Yes please would be great if you could restore the post in the Laser sub forum .

Thanks
@youngman1 The post has been restored to the Laser section under your UK Laser Z200 Rebuild Project (if you want it changed just @ me and I will change it). In the process of recovering the text. Also going to update user permission to allow post-editing. Hopefully, I can have everything ready in the next few hours.
One Winged Junkie
Your Friendly Moderator

Post by One Winged Junkie » 14 Sep 2019 11:38

Hey @youngman1 - I created a continuation of your post here, you seem like a cool dude, and have been around since we started. We decided you give you light moderator permissions, so feel free to edit your post (move, split, create a new topic, etc.) and move around things.

It's hard to give a single user permission without changing a lot of things, so here you go. You can stay a moderator, or if you don't want it, just send one of the mods an [ @ ] mention with their username, and we'll get you back to normal.

edit: I still need to query the old database to find the text you may have written.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic